Why Choose Waste Masters?
With more than 100 years of experience under our collective belts, our clients have come to rely upon our expertise, customer service and extensive industry knowledge — turning to us for all of their waste removal needs.
All Our Commercial Services
We provide businesses with a range of container sizes and a variety of service scheduling options, customized to meet your waste collection needs.
To determine which dumpster size you need for your project, you should consider the amount and type of trash or garbage you expect to generate. Here are some steps you can follow to help you determine the right dumpster size for your project:
- Estimate the amount of trash you will generate: Think about the scope of your project and the amount of debris or garbage you expect to generate. This will give you an idea of how much space you will need to dispose of your trash.
- Consider the type of trash you will be disposing of: Different types of trash may require different types of dumpsters. For example, if you are disposing of heavy materials like concrete or dirt, you may need a dumpster with a higher weight capacity.
- Choose an appropriate dumpster size: Based on your estimation of trash, you can select an appropriate dumpster size. Dumpster sizes typically range from 10 cubic yards to 40 cubic yards, with smaller dumpsters being suitable for smaller projects, and larger dumpsters being suitable for larger projects. You can refer to my previous answer for general guidelines on selecting the right size of dumpster.
- Check for any restrictions: Check with your local government to see if there are any restrictions on the size or type of trash can, garbage can or dumpster that can be used in your area.
By considering the amount and type of trash or garbage you will generate, and choosing an appropriate dumpster size, you can ensure that you have enough space to dispose of your waste safely and efficiently.
Yes, there are! Each dumpster size has its own weight limit and it can also vary depending on material being disposed.
Adhering to our weight guidelines can save you from extra costs and help you pick a container that’s just right for your needs. Contact Waste Masters today to learn about our specifications.
The items that can be put in a residential or commercial dumpster may vary depending on the specific dumpster rental company and local regulations. However, in general, the following items are typically allowed in dumpsters:
- Household or commercial waste, such as paper, cardboard, plastics, and textiles
- Construction and demolition debris, including concrete, brick, wood, and roofing materials
- Yard waste, such as grass, leaves, and branches
- Appliances, such as refrigerators, stoves, and washing machines (in some cases, an additional fee may be required)
- Furniture, such as couches, chairs, and mattresses
It is important to note that certain items may not be allowed in residential or commercial dumpsters. This can include hazardous materials such as chemicals, batteries, and medical waste. Additionally, local regulations may prohibit certain items from being disposed of in roll off bins, so it is important to check with Waste Masters or local authorities before putting any questionable items in the dumpster.
Are you still uncertain about sizing, pricing, or other details? Contact one of our professionals to get more information regarding which option is the best for you.